Catfish Sunrise is a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle based on the work of photographer Jim Babbage. This beautiful challenging puzzle of sunrise at Catfish Lake near Obatanga Provincial Park. The sun was just coming up with a promise of some brilliant color. When the sun got a little higher it exposed the rich pinks of the quartz, rubbed smooth no doubt by glaciers, making the scene even more magical. The beautiful puzzle is sure to provide hours of enjoyment creating this work of art. At a large 50x70cm (20x28in), the finished puzzle would make a great addition to your wall.
Every PuzzQuest jigsaw puzzle is manufactured using premium quality environment-friendly, recycled paper, handcrafted cutting dies, and proprietary manufacturing processes make for minimal puzzle dust in the box. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a convenient reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- The finished size is 70x50cm (28x20in)
- Letters on the back for help in complicated sections
- Includes bonus poster for help in solving
- Includes bonus screensaver of artwork for your phone and computer
- Manufactured from premium quality materials
- Makes for a beautiful gift
- Free Shipping Within Canada and the United States
*Free shipping within the United States and Canada. For international shipping rates, please see the shipping costs here.